Tyto stránky jsou podle zákona o regulaci reklamy určeny odborníkům a podnikatelům v oblasti výroby a prodeje střelných zbraní a střeliva.
Vstupem na tyto stránky potvrzuji, že jsem držitelem Zbrojního průkazu nebo Zbrojní licence.
According to the Advertisement Regulation Act this website is intended for experts and entrepreneurs in the area of the manufacture and sale of firearms and ammunition.
By entering this website, I confirm that I am the holder of a gun permit or firearms license.
The AZ-P1 is a semi-automatic sport pistol with a combined single action/double action trigger mechanism (SA/DA) and locked breech (locking is realised via the barrel to the ejection port).
This is Sportingly tuned pistol with smooth trigger travel and short trigger reset.
This AZ-P1 Pistol meets the requirements of the IPSC and is approved to the production category.
- outstanding accuracy
- maximum reliability
- high durability
- breech locks via the barrel to the ejection port
- excellent ergonomics – customisable – various types of backstraps and grips
- ambidextrous controls to enable right and left-handed operation
- combined single action/double action trigger mechanism (SA/DA)
- easy disassembly and reassembly of the pistol
- last round fired signalisation – the slide stays open – slide locked back
- safety features: manual safety, safety notch, automatic firing pin safety (drop safety) – firing pin block
- high-quality Zendl sights with fibre optic in front sight, adjustable for windage and elevation
- high-quality high capacity 17 round MEC-GAR magazine
- +2 rounds magazine extension
This pistol features a number of excellent ergonomic and functional characteristics, such as:
- massive all-metal construction (steel and aluminium alloy – both are CNC machined including inner parts)
- high-quality bull barrel
The AZ-P1 is the basic starting model, which may be modified and adjusted in various ways to make new models, custom tailored to each customer.
- front and rear slide serrations, fine-tuned to allow secure purchase under any conditions
- large ejection port for the easier checking of the chamber
- extractor also serves as a loaded chamber indicator
- ergonomic serrations on the hammer for ease of manipulation
- takedown pin stays in the frame after disassembly, eliminating the possibility of loss
- ambidextrous ergonomic and serrated slide stop
- ambidextrous wide ergonomic thumb safeties serving as thumb rests in the course of firing
- magazine catch easily reversible
- large and contoured beavertail for a good grip as high as possible in relation to the bore axis
- squared and checkered backstraps for a good purchase
- squared grips for a good and clearly defined purchase
- ideally shaped large trigger with a fine groove in the centre for a positive and accurate trigger pull
- large spacious trigger guard with checkering at the front and bottom
- ergonomic undercut of the frame by the trigger guard base for a good grip as high as possible in relation to the bore axis
- front strap checkering
- clearly defined trigger finger rest on both sides of the frame
- possibility to choose a frame with a RIS rail or a smooth frame without it
- ergonomically contoured magazine floor plate – slightly curved in the front portion to provide for a finger rest and recessed at the sides for ease of manipulation
- well-legible and marked witness holes at the rear side of the magazine for 5, 10, 15 and 17 rounds
||9 mm Luger
|Overall length [mm]
|Overall height [mm]
|Weight with empty magazine [g] (empty magazine 105 g)
|Barrel length [mm]
|Number of barrel grooves
|Sight radius [mm]
||SA/DA with manual safety
Standard package contains:
durable plastic case with the option to use a lock
- AZ-P1 Sport pistol with inserted magazine
- one extra magazine
- Allen key for grips, Allen key for the rear sight and trigger, key for adjusting the rear sight, replacement fibre optic rod for the front sight
- brush and bore cleaning rod
- magazine loader
- two sets of ergonomic grips
- two ergonomic backstraps
- user manual, warranty list, test fire target